Sunday, May 2, 2010

Not too sure where to start

Like the title says, not too sure where to start. I started reading Angie Smith's blog, Bring the Rain, the Story of Audrey Caroline. I have been crying since I started it. It has made me realize, however, how truly blessed I am. I have taken my happiness for granted, not even realizing that I have been doing it. I don't think I have ever loved on my son as much as I have while reading this story.

Angie came out with a book version of Audrey's story. It's called "I Will Carry You." I will be reading it as soon as I am fortunate enough to get my hands on it. By the way, the blog is audreycaroline.blogspot.com. I suggest you read it, but be aware that it is very powerful.

On a different note...

Kylar started solids this week. I wasn't the brightest mommy on the block and decided to do it right away instead of waiting for the side-effects of his vaccinations to wear off. Poor guy =-( He's better now though (Praise God!!) and is starting to enjoy the eating process! He's starting to open his mouth for bites and he will kick excitedly when he wants more. I just adore him! I am so grateful to my husband that I get to stay home with him!

Til next time,
Mindi

No comments:

Post a Comment