Tuesday, April 27, 2010

4 months already~

Kylar turned 4 months old this past Saturday. I can't believe how fast the time flies! He cut his second tooth on Friday, too! I am just do thankful to God that I was blessed with such an amazing gift. Kylar really lights up my world =-) Before he was born, I got a little sad knowing that it would never be Blake and I every again. Now, I can't imagine my life without my son.

Another BIG thing that Kylar does is roll over. He started rolling from tummy to back when he was about 2 weeks old (yes, my kiddo is a freak!), so I assumed that he would go back to front early too. And he did (though I don't really know if it's that early). Now he rolls over and over and over. He will literally be several feet away from where he started! I know I will have my hands full with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment